Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ashton Heights Follow Up--Part I

I was intrigued by this old picture of the Murray school I found in the Virginia room of Arlington Central library. So I decided to interview the architect of the project which restored and renovated the Murray school into the new Arlington Arts center.

The Virginia Room in the Central library in Arlington is a great resource because it has a great archive of old maps, pictures, books, and newspapers of and about Arlington. It is a great place to visit if you want to learn more about your neighborhood or just about Arlington itself. The Virginia room is where I got the picture in the top left-hand corner.

*Note: The videos are in part II and III of this entry. They are titled the same and have part II or III at the end. I'm sorry this is the only way I could upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment